Monday, September 27, 2010

aan In the middle of Dragon Slaying

This is the only quest I'm stuck with among the free quest.. And its all because I don't know how to get the Melzar key. When I google it, it said that I can find it in the Champion Guild, but I don't know how.. Well, eventually I got it by talking to that master. How stupid am I ehh...

 I don't have problems in solving the maze, in fact i get there 4 times! for the map piece. In my first attempt I was killed by the demon, my master was unfocused back there and forgot to heal me. Second attempt, the connection was reset and reset and reset, while I'm with the mad wizard, and loss too much health points, I tried to fight that demon but then Flee to Varrock. Third attempt, I defeated the demon! and was soo stupid to forgot about the map! So, I tried once again! and Thanks Guthix that there's cabbages!! and the chicken that drop the cornucopia!!

Now, all the three map pieces are retrieved, the only thing that left is the hole in the boat!! Well, I would need 3 wooden planks and 90 steel nails.. I know where to get those. But I'm tired, and my master might quit Runescape-ing again.. She got exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment