Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aku Ath Nar

Salam Sejahtera.

My name aku ath nar. age 6, Female, and a Runner. My master name is athime. 17, Female, Malaysian.

I like quest, but since I'm not a member and my master's parents wont allowed it, my quest is limited. I dislike looser and bullies. I'm very brave to kill anything that is jailed. I'm scared of player killing. My hobby is running.

I'm very much RuneScaper in the first three year, then I was sick and unable to walk on RuneScape roads like I was before. It's always a month skip for me. I can't do anything with that. After all my master is very busy with her study, you know I can't go out without my master.

I'm very much happy here. I'm not too poor to buy food, or to roam the sea. But I'm not too rich either. But one thing that very disturbing and make me sad is, my old friend is not here anymore. And I have problems befriending new people. I always do, because in the past I don't find friends, friends find me..

My skills is not bad. All of my skills is still under fifty except for woodcutting. Very much of them more than forty. The only thing I'm bad with is ranging . It just cost too much for me.

Before, I use to have all green cloth including hair, then, I changed to all black, and then all red and now all brown except for the hair... I think I like this one set feature..

Its very great to see soo much updates for the past three years. I wish I could buy that membership. I hope my master have something in her pockets in the year to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment